Vegan and Gluten-Free Matcha Raspberry Mini Muffins2019-10-05
- Servings: 24 servings (24 mini muffins)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
3/8 cup gluten-free oat flour
1/8 cup rice flour
1/2 teaspoon green tea powder (matcha)
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1/8 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup frozen raspberries, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups.
- Combine oat flour, rice flour, matcha, and baking powder in a bowl; mix well.
- Combine maple syrup, coconut milk, and coconut oil in a second bowl; mix well.
- Stir together vinegar and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside until bubbles form. Add bubbly vinegar mixture to the coconut milk mixture. Add flour mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.