Mini Egg-White Muffins2019-10-05
- Servings: 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach
4 egg whites
1/4 cup grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add onion and cook gently, 1 to 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk egg whites and egg together in a bowl. Add Cheddar cheese and season with black pepper. Stir cooled spinach mixture into eggs.
- Spoon mixture into each mini muffin cup, filling them halfway.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and puffed up, about 15 minutes.