- Servings: 10 servings (10 burritos)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (24 ounce) carton cottage cheese
1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
2 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon dried oregano
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
10 (10 inch) flour tortillas, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour in spaghetti sauce; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, eggs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Place 1 lasagna noodle over a flour tortilla. Spread some of the beef sauce on top. Add another lasagna noodle. Spread an even layer of the cottage cheese mixture on top; cover with a third noodle. Fold in tortilla edges and roll up into a burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place burritos in a baking dish. Spread remaining sauce mixture over the burritos; cover with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes per serving.