Hershey’s® Chocolate Candy Bar Cookies2019-09-27
- Servings: 24 servings (2 dozen cookie bars)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
8 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bar (such as Hershey’s®)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Mix sugar mixture gradually into flour mixture. Spread 1/2 the dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until partially firm, about 10 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Cover the partially baked dough with chocolate bars, breaking up as needed to fit. Drop remaining dough over the chocolate as evenly as possible.
- Bake in the hot oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let cool.