Grilled Whole Stuffed Trout2019-09-30
- Servings: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 lemon, halved
5 tablespoons olive oil
12 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
4 whole trout – cleaned, rinsed, patted dry
1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut 1/2 of the lemon first into quarters, then into thin slices. Cut the other 1/2 into wedges; reserve for garnish.
- Combine lemon slices, olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Rub trout generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff 1/4 of the lemon-herb mixture into each trout cavity. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill trout until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Garnish with lemon wedges.