Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart2019-09-29
- Servings: 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
15 Medjool dates
1 1/2 cups unsalted raw cashews
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
1/3 cup sliced peaches, or to taste
1/3 cup sliced strawberries, or to taste
1/4 cup blueberries, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan with cooking spray.
- Soak dates in a bowl of warm water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain; chop dates in half and place in a food processor. Add cashews and pulse until a thick, moist ‘dough’ is formed and cashews are all broken up. Press dough evenly over the bottom and partly up the sides of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, about 10 minutes.
- Blend yogurt, cream cheese, almond extract, and stevia together in a bowl until smooth. Spread mixture on top of the baked crust. Decorate with peaches, strawberries, and blueberries.