Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Cookies2019-09-27
- Servings: 18 servings (18 cookies)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup arrowroot
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot, ginger, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl. Add melted coconut oil, brown sugar, and molasses; mix well until a soft, sticky dough is formed. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a work surface dusted with arrowroot to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip cookie cutter in arrowroot, cut out cookies, and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes.