Easy Gluten-Free 2-Ingredient Nutella® Brownies2019-09-29
- Servings: 10 servings (1 8x8-inch baking dish)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; line with parchment paper.
- Place Nutella(R) in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until soft and creamy, about 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until pale and creamy, about 7 minutes. Mix in Nutella(R) and whisk on low speed until well combined, about 2 minutes. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.