Dirt Cake I2019-09-16
- Servings: 10 servings (1 medium size flower pot)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!