Chocolate Cookies with Fleur de Sel2019-10-04
- Servings: 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
3 large eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chunks
fleur de sel to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is melted and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well to incorporate each one. Add brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well. Fold in flour mixture until no dry streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking stone or nonstick cookie sheets. Sprinkle fleur de sel over the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies flatten but centers still look soft, 10 to 14 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.