Broiled Burgers with SPAM®2019-10-01
- Servings: 12 servings (12 open-faced burgers)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 (12 ounce) can fully cooked luncheon meat (such as SPAM®), finely chopped
4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
12 hamburger buns, split
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Combine luncheon meat, eggs, Cheddar cheese, and onion in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt, and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Spread meat mixture over hamburger bun halves. Place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven until brown and bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes.