Blue Ribbon Overnight Rolls2019-10-05
- Servings: 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Prep Time: 0m
- Cook Time: 0m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 cup warm milk
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, mix together yeast, milk and sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Mix eggs, butter and salt into yeast mixture. Mix in flour, 2 cups at a time. Cover with wax paper. Let dough stand at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning, divide the dough in half. Roll each half into a 9 inch round circle. Cut each round into 12 pie shaped wedges. Roll up each wedge starting from wide end to the tip. Place on greased cookie sheets. Let stand until ready to bake.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes.